Hello, my lovelies. This is the first year that Flora’s Musings has taken part in the end of year meme – Top 10 of 2021 – hosted by the lovely Anne @ Books of My Heart. Today is my last post and I’m sharing 10 Audiobooks I want in 2022 with you all.
But first, if you don’t know what the Top 10 meme is all about, let me step aside and let Anne tell you:
I’ve seen other blogs have this feature some years earlier and when they stopped I started doing my own version. Feel free to grab the graphic. You can join one day or all the days. Here is the schedule for this year; I hope you will share your picks with us!
Link up so we can see everyone’s favorites:
- Monday, December 20th – Top 10 Books of 2021 (favorite reads in 2021, read and published in 2021)
- Tuesday, December 21st – Top 10 Audiobooks of 2021 (favorite audiobooks both published and read in 2021)
- Wednesday, December 22nd – Top 10 Book Covers of 2021 (favorite book covers from 2021)
- Thursday, December 23rd – Top 10 Book Characters of 2021 (favorite book characters from books published in 2021)
- Friday, December 24th – Your Top 10 choice: Narrators, Couples, New to Me, Favorite Quotes, Series, Books I Meant to Read in 2020, or your own idea
- Saturday, December 25th – Top 10 Books I Want in 2022
10 Audiobooks I want in 2022
OK, so this final Top 10 of 2021 was supposed to have been posted on Christmas day. But I think we all need a break from social media once in a while. 😘 Besides, I’m still too stuffed from all the over-indulging yesterday. Lol!
Anyway, most of the audiobooks on my wishlist are next-in-series titles. It’s hard enough waiting for an author to pen the next instalment, but some of these have already been released as ebooks! Audiobooks are frequently only released when the publishers/authors feel it’s financially justifiable. *sniff*sniff*
So, these are the 2022 releases that I’m drooling over the most (not all of them have covers yet):
- 18th Jan: Dark Whispers by Helen Harper ~ Read by Ruth Urquhart
- 18th Jan: The Purveili by Dianne Duvall ~ Read by Kirsten Potter
- 8th Feb: The Immortal Guardians Companion by Dianne Duvall ~ Read by Kirsten Potter
- 2nd Mar: When He’s Sinful by Suzanne Wright ~ Read by Samantha Cook
- 15th Mar: Touch of Rapture by Suzanne Wright ~ Read by Justine Eyre and P.J. Ochlan
- 29th Mar: Hell Hounds Don’t Heel by Kim McDougall ~ Read by Hollie Jackson
- 31st May: Give Up The Ghost by Angie Fox ~ Narrated by Tavia Gilbert
- Date TBA: Charger by Teresa Gabelman ~ Read by Jeffrey Kafer
- TBA: Paper & Blood by Kevin Hearne ~ Read by Luke Daniels
- Date TBA: Unraveling Destiny by Amelia Hutchins ~ Read by Sarah Puckett and Craig A. Hart
As you can see, there are also some WIP audiobooks that don’t have a release date yet!
Thanks for stopping by and reading My Top 10 Audiobooks I want in 2022. So, what about you? What future releases are you keeping an eye on? Drop me a comment below and share your wishlist with me. We can excitedly wish our lives away wanting 2022 to hurry up and come already, together. 😍😍😍
Bye for now,