Hello, fellow audiobook listeners. Welcome to my Audiobook Challenge 2022 page!
I joined in with this challenge for the first time in 2019 and surprised myself by logging 39 audio listens! I’m now loving the audiobook experience so much that I’ve made the switch, 99% of my reviews are now audio rather than ebook or paperback.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (look Ma no hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Last year, I managed to listen to an epic 75 audiobooks! I want to reach the same dizzying heights again this year.
If you’re taking part in this challenge, I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
Finally, I’m linking my reviews for the audiobooks that I listen to as part of this challenge as they’re published here on my blog. Click on the book title to read it and you’ll be whisked away to a new tab. 😉
☃️ ~ January ~ ☃️
- Runaway Fate by Elizabeth Hunter ~ Narrated by Ava Lucas (4th Jan)
- Fate Actually by Elizabeth Hunter ~ Narrated by Ava Lucas (8th Jan)
- Daemon Grudge by Stacey Brutger ~ Narrated by Eva Wilhelm (10th Jan) (Re-read)
- The Purveli by Dianne Duvall ~ Narrated by Kirsten Potter (18th Jan)
- The Broken Heart of Arelium by Alex Robins ~ Narrated by Jay Forrester (24th Jan)
- Total Audiobooks Listened to This Month = 5
- Challenge Total = 5
- Level Achieved = Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) ✅
🌨️ ~ February ~ 🌨️
- Midnight Smoke by Helen Harper ~ Narrated by Ruth Urquhart (1st Feb)
- An Immortal Guardians Companion by Dianne Duvall ~ Narrated by Kirsten Potter (7th Feb)
- Damned Souls and a Sangria by Annette Marie ~ Narrated by Cris Dukehart (13th Feb)
- Fate interrupted by Elizabeth Hunter ~ Read by Ava Lucas (15th Feb)
- The Ghost Who Wanted Revenge by Bobbi Holmes ~ Read by Ruth Urquhart (23rd Feb)
- Making Midlife Madness by Heloise Hull ~ Read by Kitty Hendrix (27th Feb)
- Total Audiobooks Listened to This Month = 6
- Challenge Total = 11
- Level Achieved = Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) ✅
🌷 ~ March ~ 🌷
🐣 ~ April ~ 🐣
💐~ May ~ 💐
🌞~ June ~ 🌞
🍧~ July ~ 🍧
😎~ August ~ 😎
🍂 ~ September ~ 🍂
🎃 ~ October ~ 🎃
🎇~ November ~ 🎇
🎄 ~ December ~ 🎄
I’d like to thank my Audible and Audiobook.com memberships which helped me grow my audio library.😘
Just in case you didn’t know, I’ve had an Audible Membership since 8th July 2018. I get one credit a month to use to buy ANY audiobook. Plus, there are ALWAYS fabulous offers running like 2 for 1 deals, 50% sales, exclusive member-only deals, you know the thing.
My audiobook library has really taken off!
As you can tell from my reviews, I’m listening to rather than reading these days. I find it a relaxing but more immersive experience.
As part of my membership, I also have unlimited access to the Plus Catalogue – thousands of select Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks.
Not sure if an Audible membership is worth it?
That’s OK. An Audible trial is a great way for you to test out the membership for FREE to see if it’s something you’d benefit from. PLUS you can get any audiobook from their library!
If you sign up today for a month it’s easy to cancel AND any audiobooks you download are yours to keep forever!
Visit Audible Membership to find out more.
I’m been a member of Audiobooks.com since 13th November 2021. Similar to an Audible Membership, I get one credit a month, plus I can download special VIP titles for free each month.
I can either use my monthly credit to buy an audio or join one of 8 Audiobook Clubs for 30 days of unlimited listening to thousands of best-selling and classic audiobooks.
Not sure if an Audiobook.com subscription is worth it?
That’s OK. Your first month is free. It’s a great way to try Audiobooks.com and see if the subscription is something you’d benefit from.
Join Audiobooks.com today and choose your first book from its library of over 300,000 premium titles PLUS your choice of 2 books from the VIP selection, all completely free as part of your free trial.
After your free trial, you’ll enjoy the choice of 1 premium + 1 VIP book every month, as well as access to special member deals and discounts. That’s a minimum of 2 audiobooks every month for the same price as Audible.