Hello, fellow audiobook listeners. Welcome to my Audiobook Challenge 2022 page!
I joined in with this challenge for the first time in 2019 and surprised myself by logging 39 audio listens! I’m now loving the audiobook experience so much that I’ve made the switch, 99% of my reviews are now audio rather than ebook or paperback.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (look Ma no hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Last year, I managed to listen to an epic 75 audiobooks! I want to reach the same dizzying heights again this year.
If you’re taking part in this challenge, I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
Finally, I’m linking my reviews for the audiobooks that I listen to as part of this challenge as they’re published here on my blog. Click on the book title to read it and you’ll be whisked away to a new tab. 😉
☃️ ~ January ~ ☃️
- Runaway Fate by Elizabeth Hunter ~ Narrated by Ava Lucas (4th Jan)
- Fate Actually by Elizabeth Hunter ~ Narrated by Ava Lucas (8th Jan)
- Total Audiobooks Listened to This Month =
- Challenge Total =
- Level Achieved =
🌨️ ~ February ~ 🌨️
🌷 ~ March ~ 🌷
🐣 ~ April ~ 🐣
💐~ May ~ 💐
🌞~ June ~ 🌞
🍧~ July ~ 🍧
😎~ August ~ 😎
🍂 ~ September ~ 🍂
🎃 ~ October ~ 🎃
🎇~ November ~ 🎇
🎄 ~ December ~ 🎄
Just in case you didn’t know, I have an Audible Membership. I get one credit a month to use to buy ANY audiobook. Plus, there are ALWAYS fabulous offers running like 2 for 1 deals, 50% sales, you know the thing. As you can tell from my reviews, I’m “reading” more and more books like this and find it a relaxing but more immersive experience. My audiobook library has really taken off!
You’re not sure if an Audible membership is worth it?
That’s OK. An Audible trial is a great way for you to test out the membership for FREE to see if it’s something you’d benefit from. PLUS you can get any audiobook from their library! If you sign up today for a month it’s easy to cancel AND any audiobooks you download are yours to keep forever, even if you cancel!
Visit Audible Membership to find out more.