So, what is #Blogtober?
#Blogtober takes place in the month of October (hence where the name comes from). It’s a yearly thing that gets bloggers excited for the Autumn season and the festive month of December which is just on the horizon. The idea is that the blogging community talk about anything Autumnal and Halloween-related.
If you’re stuck for ideas, there are lots of bloggers out there who helpfully post useful #Blogtober post ideas and lists. Just do a Google search! 😲
Some of my favourite #Blogtober bloggers include:
- Hollie @ Beauty and the Bookshelves
- Gee @ All Things Gee
- Jen @ Jenniely
- Carmen @ Carmen’s Reading Corner
My #Blogtober a.k.a. 🎃 31 Days of Halloween 🎃
Hello, my spooktacular lovelies. As an audiobook blogger who’s passionate about paranormal romance, cosy paranormal mystery and urban fantasy, most of my reviews fit perfectly with this time of year. However, I’ve joined in with #Blogtober this year which is a daily blogging challenge. This means that I’m trying to mix it up with some suitably Halloween-y book tags, memes and discussion posts too this month.
I haven’t ever tried to post every day before but I’ll do my best to keep it interesting.
Check out all of my #Blogtober posts
- 1 Oct - 🎃 31 Days of Halloween 🎃 also known as #Blogtober 2021 🍂
- 2 Oct - In Still Darkness by Dianne Duvall ★★★★★
- 3 Oct - Blog Tour: Shadow-Stained (Stones of Power #1) by Rachel Hobbs
- 4 Oct - Why do we like scary stories? Day 4: 🎃 31 Days of Halloween 🎃 #Blogtober 2021
- 5 Oct - Unleashed by her Bear by Felicity Heaton ★★★★★
- 6 Oct - What Gets Me In The Mood For Halloween? Day 6: 31 Days of Halloween #Blogtober 2021
- 7 Oct - Blog Tour: The Witch’s Game by Karpov Kinrade @jennw23
- 8 Oct - Great Books With Creepy Atmospheres. It’s About To Get Scary!
- 9 Oct - Taming Demons for Beginners by Annette Marie ★★★★★
- 10 Oct - Guest Post: Learn 5 Fun Facts about the Immortal Guardians by Dianne Duvall #BlogTour
- 11 Oct - Great Classic Horror Films. A Nostalgic Look Back.
- 12 Oct - Book Birthday: Awakened By Her Bear (Black Ridge Bears #5) by Felicity Heaton
- 12 Oct - Book Birthday: An Immortal Guardians Companion by Dianne Duvall
- 13 Oct - Introducing 4 Fantastic Halloween Reading Challenges Perfect for Spooky October!
- 14 Oct - Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione ★★★
- 15 Oct - Amazing Pumpkin Carvings. These people are talented geniuses!
- 16 Oct - Three Half Goats Gruff & Dragons Don't Eat Meat by Kim McDougall ★★★★★
- 17 Oct - The Book Tag: “Would You Rather…” More Awesome Halloween Fun!
- 18 Oct - Southern Bred and Dead by Angie Fox ★★★★★
- 19 Oct - Day 19: The 21 Most Beautiful Haunted Homes Around the World
- 20 Oct - Great Vampire Paranormal Romance. It’s About To Get bitey!
- 22 Oct - The Halloween Book Tag 2021 ~ Spellbinding stories and awesome authors
- 26 Oct - Awakened by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton ★★★★★
- 29 Oct - Phantom Embrace by Dianne Duvall ★★★★★
- 31 Oct - My October 2021 Monthly Wrap Up – Half-Term, Halloween & Bookish Fun!