Hello, my lovelies. Felicity Heaton is one of my favourite paranormal romance authors and pops up on my blog a lot! 😉
Quote: Felicity Heaton
“Everyone who knows me knows that I adore writing dark vampires, ones who will kill without apology and see humans as a food source. I enjoy exploring their darker nature, the side of their legend that a lot of authors tend to avoid in favour of a lighter kind of vampire (those who like bagged blood, abstain completely, or possibly sparkle). Like my vampires, I make no apologies for their behaviour. They fight, they love, they kill, and they do what they must to survive.“
While browsing the FREE ebooks on Kindle, I found lots that interested me and downloaded loads with excited anticipation. Felicity’s festive novella – Vampire for Christmas – was one of them. I instantly fell in love with her writing style and started on her London Vampires series of novellas.
Enter the dark, sinful and seductive world of the four vampire owners of London’s premier vampire erotic theatre, Vampirerotique, and discover how these powerful vampires will be brought to their knees by the women who claim their hearts–a mortal, a werewolf, a vampire, and an angel.
The London Vampires romance series is now complete at six books, but the Eternal Mates romance series is set in the same world and features cameos from characters in this series.
If you haven’t read any of the London Vampires books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventure. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Covet (London Vampires #1) (2011)
- Crave (London Vampires #2) (2012)
- Seduce (London Vampires #3) (2012)
- Enslave (London Vampires #4) (2012)
- Bewitch (London Vampires #5) (2013)
- Unleash (London Vampires #6) (2013)
Buy any of these novellas in print or ebook.
After reading about her London Vampires, I wanted to read Felicity’s back catalogue. I found and devoured Felicity’s standalone novels and loved them as much as I did her addictive series! Lol!
I then snagged Kissed by a Dark Prince for free and started on Felicity’s Eternal Mates series!
Eternal Mates by Felicity Heaton
Step out of Vampirerotique (London Vampires series) and into the wider world of powerful dark elves, immortal demon kings, sexy shape-shifters, lethal fae, wicked vampires, dark sorceresses, light witches and the demon-hunting organisation, Archangel… where portals link realms both terrifying and fantastical, and men are willing to risk all to claim the hearts of their eternal mates.
Books in the Series
If you haven’t read any of the Eternal Mates books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventures. Most can be read as standalone titles. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1) (2013)
- Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #2) (2014)
- Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates #3) (2014)
- Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) (2015)
- Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates #5) (2015)
- Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates #6) (2015)
- Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates #7) (2015)
- Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates #8) (2015)
- Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates #9) (2016)
- Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates #10) (2016)
- Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates #11) (2016)
- Turned by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #12) (2017)
- Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) (2017)
- Treasured by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #14) (2017)
- Unchained by a Forbidden Love (Eternal Mates #15) (2017)
- Avenged by an Angel (Eternal Mates #16) (2019)
- Seduced by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #17) (2019)
- Scorched by Darkness (Eternal Mates #18) (2021)
- Inflamed by an Incubus (Eternal Mates #19) (Expected Winter 2021)
Buy ETERNAL MATES SERIES in print, audiobook, ebook and audio CD through the usual places, including:
Hand on heart, I haven’t regretted a single book or audiobook that I’ve bought by Felicity Heaton!! She has earned her place as one of my favourite authors. Feel free to check out what other amazing authors I love.
Have YOU read any of Felicity’s books? Which author regularly pops up on your blog or is dominant on your shelf?