Back in April 2019, I decided to write a monthly round up post (read it HERE). I linked it up to The Sunday Post – a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer – and have done so each month ever since.
The Sunday Post is a chance for book bloggers to:
- Share news.
- Recap the past week on our blogs.
- Showcase the books and things that we have received.
- Share what is coming up on our blogs for the week ahead.
- Check out other blog and get to know fellow bloggers.
- See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Hello and welcome to my August 2020 monthly wrap up post. Usually, the weekends are the only time that I ...Read More
Hello and welcome to my July monthly wrap up post. Usually, the weekends are the only time that I can ...Read More
Hello and welcome. Today it's time for June's monthly wrap up post. The weekends are the perfect time for me ...Read More
Hello and welcome to my monthly wrap up post for May. The weekends are the perfect time for me to ...Read More
Good morning my lovelies. It's time for my April Monthly Wrap Up! What is the Sunday Post? The Sunday Post ...Read More