Hello, my lovelies. This is the first year that Flora’s Musings is taking part in the end of year meme – Top 10 of 2021 – hosted by the lovely Anne @ Books of My Heart. Today, I’m be sharing my Top 10 Books of 2021 with you all.
But first, if you don’t know what the Top 10 meme is all about, let me step aside and let Anne tell you:
I’ve seen other blogs have this feature some years earlier and when they stopped I started doing my own version. Feel free to grab the graphic. You can join one day or all the days. Here is the schedule for this year; I hope you will share your picks with us!
Link up so we can see everyone’s favorites:
- Monday, December 20th – Top 10 Books of 2021 (favorite reads in 2021, read and published in 2021)
- Tuesday, December 21st – Top 10 Audiobooks of 2021 (favorite audiobooks both published and read in 2021)
- Wednesday, December 22nd – Top 10 Book Covers of 2021 (favorite book covers from 2021)
- Thursday, December 23rd – Top 10 Book Characters of 2021 (favorite book characters from books published in 2021)
- Friday, December 24th – Your Top 10 choice: Narrators, Couples, New to Me, Favorite Quotes, Series, Books I Meant to Read in 2020, or your own idea
- Saturday, December 25th – Top 10 Books I Want in 2022
My Top 10 Books of 2021
As I write this, Goodreads tells me that I’ve read 79 books this year! A total that I’m very proud of. Of those 79, only nine are print or ebook. Lol! It’s gonna be a short list, folks. 😂 However, I’ve had a very fortuitous year and of those nine books, I absolutely loved seven of them!
In no particular order:
- Rescued by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Amanda Cadabra and The Strange Case of Lucy Penlowr by Holly Bell ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Stolen by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thanatos by Felicity Heaton ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Saved by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Calico Thunder Rides Again by T.A. Hernandez ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Unleashed by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Each one of these books blew me away. They ticked all of my boxes: gripping plots, fantastic characters and no cliffhangers!
Have you read any of these? Which print or ebooks would make it onto your top 10 of 2021? Drop me a comment below.
Bye for now,