Hello, fellow book lovers. Today, I’d like to talk about Amazon’s book borrowing service, Kindle Unlimited. I’ll share my thoughts and experiences about the scheme, …
Flora Reviews… Crave (London Vampires #2) by Felicity Heaton Read: April 2014 Re-read: 22nd – 24th April 2019 Publication Date: 4th March 2012 Quote from …
Flora Reviews… Covet (London Vampires Series #1) by Felicity Heaton Read: 8th October 2013 Re-read: 20th – 21st April 2019 Publication Date: 14th January 2012 …
Flora Reviews… Hidden Blade (Soul Eater #1) by Pippa DaCosta Quote from Hidden Blade “Gods. They’re a pain in my ass, I thought as my …
Flora Reviews… The Ghost of Marlow House (Haunting Danielle #1) by Bobbi Holmes Read: 25th – 29th January 2019 Publication Date: 30th August 2014 Quote …
Flora Reviews… The Séance (The Jinn Series #1) by Ayse Hafiza Quote from The Séance “Frank would have loved the flowers, Eleanor thought to herself …
So, what did I like about Vampire for Christmas? My regular followers will know that I’m a big fan of Ms Heaton’s writing style; I …
Flora Reviews… One Tequila (Althea Rose Mysteries #1) by Tricia O’Malley Quote from One Tequila “We can’t be the same. We should never be the …
Flora Reviews… The Last Necromancer (The Ministry of Curiosities #1) by C.J. Archer So what’s The Last Necromancer about? The Last Necromancer is the first book in …
Flora Reviews… The Demon of London (The Demon Series #1) by Ayse Hafiza So what’s The Demon of London about? Read: 17th – 19th May …
Flora Reviews… Devious Magic (Relic Guardians #0.5) by Meg Cowley & Victoria DeLuis. My thanks to the co-author, Victoria DeLuis, for the eBook in exchange …
Flora Reviews… The Scent of Sunlight (An Urban Fantasy Short Story) by Annie Bellet What’s The Scent of Sunlight about? Read: 26th September 2015 This is a very …
Today, I’m sharing my thoughts about Wake Me When The Sun Goes Down by Lisa Olsen. The first book in her paranormal romance series, Forged …
Flora reviews… Justice Calling by Annie Bellet. The first book in her urban fantasy series, The Twenty-Sided Sorceress. What’s Justice Calling about? What did I …
Hello, my lovelies. Felicity Heaton is one of my favourite paranormal romance authors and pops up on my blog a lot! 😉
Quote: Felicity Heaton
“Everyone who knows me knows that I adore writing dark vampires, ones who will kill without apology and see humans as a food source. I enjoy exploring their darker nature, the side of their legend that a lot of authors tend to avoid in favour of a lighter kind of vampire (those who like bagged blood, abstain completely, or possibly sparkle). Like my vampires, I make no apologies for their behaviour. They fight, they love, they kill, and they do what they must to survive.“
While browsing the FREE ebooks on Kindle, I found lots that interested me and downloaded loads with excited anticipation. Felicity’s festive novella – Vampire for Christmas – was one of them. I instantly fell in love with her writing style and started on her London Vampires series of novellas.
Enter the dark, sinful and seductive world of the four vampire owners of London’s premier vampire erotic theatre, Vampirerotique, and discover how these powerful vampires will be brought to their knees by the women who claim their hearts–a mortal, a werewolf, a vampire, and an angel.
The London Vampires romance series is now complete at six books, but the Eternal Mates romance series is set in the same world and features cameos from characters in this series.
If you haven’t read any of the London Vampires books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventure. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Covet (London Vampires #1) (2011)
- Crave (London Vampires #2) (2012)
- Seduce (London Vampires #3) (2012)
- Enslave (London Vampires #4) (2012)
- Bewitch (London Vampires #5) (2013)
- Unleash (London Vampires #6) (2013)
Buy any of these novellas in print or ebook.
After reading about her London Vampires, I wanted to read Felicity’s back catalogue. I found and devoured Felicity’s standalone novels and loved them as much as I did her addictive series! Lol!
I then snagged Kissed by a Dark Prince for free and started on Felicity’s Eternal Mates series!
Eternal Mates by Felicity Heaton
Step out of Vampirerotique (London Vampires series) and into the wider world of powerful dark elves, immortal demon kings, sexy shape-shifters, lethal fae, wicked vampires, dark sorceresses, light witches and the demon-hunting organisation, Archangel… where portals link realms both terrifying and fantastical, and men are willing to risk all to claim the hearts of their eternal mates.
Books in the Series
If you haven’t read any of the Eternal Mates books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventures. Most can be read as standalone titles. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1) (2013)
- Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #2) (2014)
- Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates #3) (2014)
- Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) (2015)
- Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates #5) (2015)
- Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates #6) (2015)
- Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates #7) (2015)
- Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates #8) (2015)
- Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates #9) (2016)
- Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates #10) (2016)
- Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates #11) (2016)
- Turned by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #12) (2017)
- Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) (2017)
- Treasured by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #14) (2017)
- Unchained by a Forbidden Love (Eternal Mates #15) (2017)
- Avenged by an Angel (Eternal Mates #16) (2019)
- Seduced by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #17) (2019)
- Scorched by Darkness (Eternal Mates #18) (2021)
- Inflamed by an Incubus (Eternal Mates #19) (2022)
- Craved by a Wolf (Eternal Mates #20) (expected 19th April 2022)
- Bewitched by a Vampire (Eternal Mates #21) (expected 14th June 2022)
Buy ETERNAL MATES SERIES in print, audiobook, ebook and audio CD through the usual places, including:
Amazon* ¦ Audible* ¦ The Book Depository*
Hand on heart, I haven’t regretted a single book or audiobook that I’ve bought by Felicity Heaton!! She has earned her place as one of my favourite authors. Feel free to check out what other amazing authors I love.
Have YOU read any of Felicity’s books? Which author regularly pops up on your blog or is dominant on your shelf?