I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever
Hello, my lovelies. Felicity Heaton is one of my favourite paranormal romance authors and pops up on my blog a lot! 😉
Quote: Felicity Heaton
“Everyone who knows me knows that I adore writing dark vampires, ones who will kill without apology and see humans as a food source. I enjoy exploring their darker nature, the side of their legend that a lot of authors tend to avoid in favour of a lighter kind of vampire (those who like bagged blood, abstain completely, or possibly sparkle). Like my vampires, I make no apologies for their behaviour. They fight, they love, they kill, and they do what they must to survive.“
While browsing the FREE ebooks on Kindle, I found lots that interested me and downloaded loads with excited anticipation. Felicity’s festive novella – Vampire for Christmas – was one of them. I instantly fell in love with her writing style and started on her London Vampires series of novellas.
Enter the dark, sinful and seductive world of the four vampire owners of London’s premier vampire erotic theatre, Vampirerotique, and discover how these powerful vampires will be brought to their knees by the women who claim their hearts–a mortal, a werewolf, a vampire, and an angel.
The London Vampires romance series is now complete at six books, but the Eternal Mates romance series is set in the same world and features cameos from characters in this series.
If you haven’t read any of the London Vampires books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventure. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Covet (London Vampires #1) (2011)
- Crave (London Vampires #2) (2012)
- Seduce (London Vampires #3) (2012)
- Enslave (London Vampires #4) (2012)
- Bewitch (London Vampires #5) (2013)
- Unleash (London Vampires #6) (2013)
Buy any of these novellas in print or ebook.
After reading about her London Vampires, I wanted to read Felicity’s back catalogue. I found and devoured Felicity’s standalone novels and loved them as much as I did her addictive series! Lol!
I then snagged Kissed by a Dark Prince for free and started on Felicity’s Eternal Mates series!
Eternal Mates by Felicity Heaton
Step out of Vampirerotique (London Vampires series) and into the wider world of powerful dark elves, immortal demon kings, sexy shape-shifters, lethal fae, wicked vampires, dark sorceresses, light witches and the demon-hunting organisation, Archangel… where portals link realms both terrifying and fantastical, and men are willing to risk all to claim the hearts of their eternal mates.
Books in the Series
If you haven’t read any of the Eternal Mates books yet, it’s never too late to start your adventures. Most can be read as standalone titles. Read my thoughts on each one or buy them for yourself using the links below.
- Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1) (2013)
- Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #2) (2014)
- Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates #3) (2014)
- Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) (2015)
- Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates #5) (2015)
- Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates #6) (2015)
- Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates #7) (2015)
- Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates #8) (2015)
- Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates #9) (2016)
- Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates #10) (2016)
- Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates #11) (2016)
- Turned by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #12) (2017)
- Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) (2017)
- Treasured by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #14) (2017)
- Unchained by a Forbidden Love (Eternal Mates #15) (2017)
- Avenged by an Angel (Eternal Mates #16) (2019)
- Seduced by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #17) (2019)
- Scorched by Darkness (Eternal Mates #18) (2021)
- Inflamed by an Incubus (Eternal Mates #19) (2022)
- Craved by a Wolf (Eternal Mates #20) (expected 19th April 2022)
- Bewitched by a Vampire (Eternal Mates #21) (expected 14th June 2022)
Buy ETERNAL MATES SERIES in print, audiobook, ebook and audio CD through the usual places, including:
Amazon* ¦ Audible* ¦ The Book Depository*
Hand on heart, I haven’t regretted a single book or audiobook that I’ve bought by Felicity Heaton!! She has earned her place as one of my favourite authors. Feel free to check out what other amazing authors I love.
Have YOU read any of Felicity’s books? Which author regularly pops up on your blog or is dominant on your shelf?
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
Sometimes this can be very difficult to achieve but I am trying…
What a delicious human specimen … nomnomnom
I like the opportunity to play characters who have these dark sides but make the audience empathise with them. You want them to think there is some kind of sweeter, softer side to it.
I love this sentiment 🙂
mylifeandbooks: I love magic 😉
i haven’t read of Phil Hine before but I love this.
Magic is not so much something which you do occasionally behind closed doors or in the space behind your closed eyes, but a way of living your life — a way of approaching the world you move through and everything in it.
— Phil Hine, Condensed Chaos (via chirotus)
🙂 Good advice for both parties I feel. x
Treat her like you’re still trying to win her, and that’s how you’ll never lose her.
Will we listen …
The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds.
🙂 thank the stars….
There are fairies everywhere: under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day
Beautiful image. Beautiful sentiments. Just Beautiful. 🙂