Hello, my lovelies. This will be my first year taking part in the end of year meme hosted by Anne @ Books of My Heart.
Last year, Flora’s Musings took part in the 12 Days of Blogmas. This year I wanted something a little less full-on. The annual Top 10 meme sounded perfect! The lovely Anne and her dedicated team of book bloggers are a great source in the book blogging community and always write fabulous reviews and bookish posts.
If you don’t know what the Top 10 meme is all about, let me step aside and let Anne tell you:
I’ve seen other blogs have this feature some years earlier and when they stopped I started doing my own version. Feel free to grab the graphic. You can join one day or all the days. Here is the schedule for this year; I hope you will share your picks with us!
Link up so we can see everyone’s favorites:
- Monday, December 20th – Top 10 Books of 2021 (favorite reads in 2021, read and published in 2021)
- Tuesday, December 21st – Top 10 Audiobooks of 2021 (favorite audiobooks both published and read in 2021)
- Wednesday, December 22nd – Top 10 Book Covers of 2021 (favorite book covers from 2021)
- Thursday, December 23rd – Top 10 Book Characters of 2021 (favorite book characters from books published in 2021)
- Friday, December 24th – Your Top 10 choice: Narrators, Couples, New to Me, Favorite Quotes, Series, Books I Meant to Read in 2020, or your own idea
- Saturday, December 25th – Top 10 Books I Want in 2022
I’ll be off-line on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, so my December 25th post will appear on the 27th instead.
Have you taken part in this meme before? Do you usually write list posts looking back over the previous year? Drop me a comment below so we can chat favourites. 💚
Let the fun commence!
Bye for now,